Be A PMP Ace in 30 Days
Do you want to earn the #1 certification for project management globally?
Are you in possession of numerous resources yet clueless on how you could organise yourself to be fully prepared to take on the PMP exam?
Does the thought of attempting the PMP exam scare you?
‘Be a PMP ace in 30 days’ isn’t a full-fledged guide with a truckload of information on each section but rather, a companion book, that shows you, how in 30 days, you could use your resources effectively, and be ready for the PMP exam and succeed. That too, without having to take even a day off from work!
This book is meant to be your little friend who will oversee your personal journey to PMP certification.
Here’s what you get from this value-for-money EBook:
- Guidance on the necessary tools and resources you need while preparing for the PMP exam and how to use them effectively.
- A downloadable weekly calendar with suggested daily and hourly schedules for covering each topic and reviewing them effectively over 30 days
- A print-friendly downloadable process chart
- Key notes for each day that highlights (with keywords) the most important topics for that day.
- Information on some great free/budget online resources
- Useful tips for the exam day.
- 5 Interviews with successful PMP candidates, from around the globe, with their suggestions on how to conquer the PMP exam.
If you want to be PMP certified, don’t miss this! Click the links below to get it from online stores!